A word from Victoria Price: ‘This year’s tour is particularly near and dear to my heart as it highlights the special bond my dad and I shared about art in general, and Native American art in specific. My dad was one of the earliest and most vocal advocates for Native American artists and served on the Indian Arts & Crafts Board for 15 years. Peter Fuller (the curator of the 2015 Vincent Price London Legacy Tour) and I will be guiding you on a trip from New Mexico to California, visiting some incredibly powerful and sacred places. This includes a visit to Chaco Canyon led by my brother, VB Price, as well as trips to Santa Fe, Hopi, Sedona, then on to Hollywood and the Vincent Price Art Museum. Our 10-day journey culminates in a very special memorial observation for my father on the beach where we lived and where my father’s ashes were scattered.’
The full 10-day Camp Vincent Pass is US$1850 for a limited time only, and includes both The Southwest Adventure and The Hollywood Adventure, and this what you can expect…
THE SOUTHWEST ADVENTURE
Friday 4 November
• Welcome dinner in Albuquerque
Saturday 5 November
• Full-day tour of Chaco Culture National Historical Park led by Chaco Trilogy author VB Price,
Sunday 6 November & Monday 7 November
• Two-day escorted cultural tour of Santa Fe, led by Victoria Price, featuring art museum and gallery visits, a half-day excursion to a Native American Indian site, and a special film screening and presentation.
Tuesday 8 November
• Full-day tour of the Navajo Nation territory and historic Route 66 locations and lunch at El Rancho, Gallup, and a one-night stay at La Posada, Winslow, Arizona.
Wednesday 9 November
• Full-day guided tour of Hopi, comprising three mesas, lunch at Hopi Cultural Center, and a visit to a Hop kachina store. Plus, a one-night stay in Sedona.
Thursday 10 November
• We shall pay a morning visit to the red rock canyons of Sedona and the famous energy vortex rocks, plus some Native American galleries on the way, before ending the tour in Phoenix.
WHAT’S INCLUDED: The Southwest Aventure sector includes two-nights accommodation in Arizona; one special dinner; all tours and special events, and ground transport from Santa Fe to Phoenix. You will arrange your own lodging in Albuquerque and Santa Fe and purchase your own meals for the remainder of the trip. Air transportation is not included. A list of recommended hotels can be provided on request so you can book your own stay.
THE HOLLYWOOD ADVENTURE
Your Camp Vincent 2016 package includes the following individual sessions, which will be available to buy separately by the general public.
Friday 11 November
• Mid-morning tour of Guillermo del Toro‘s At Home with the Monsters exhibit at LACMA (only available to Pass holders)
• Evening event at the Vincent Price Art Museum at the East Los Angeles College, featuring a look at the personal collection donated by Vincent and Mary Price. This event will be hosted by the VPAM as a special fund-raising event.
Saturday 12 November
• Half-day tour of the favourite haunts and former homes of Vincent Price.
• Evening outing and presentation at a suitably spooky surprise location.
Sunday 13 November
• Day trip to Point Dume and Nicholas Beach in Malibu, for a special remembrance service and luncheon led by Victoria.
WHAT’S INCLUDED: The Hollywood Adventure sector includes all ground transportation (where applicable), entrance fees, VPAM event, and Sunday lunch. Air transportation and airport transfers are not included. A list of recommended hotels can be provided on request so you can book your stay in LA.
For our full terms and conditions: click here.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW: If you have a PayPal account, enter your email address in the field below to be taken direct to PayPal. If you don’t have one, just click on Pay Now and you can enter as a guest on PayPal, where you can use a normal debit or credit card.
*****UPDATE: ALL SEATS ARE NOW TAKEN FOR THIS PASS TYPE*****