A word from Victoria Price: ‘This Hollywood Adventure will see us visit the Vincent Price Art Museum, take a tour of his favourite Hollywood haunts, and culminates in a very special memorial observation for my father on the beach where we lived and where my father’s ashes were scattered.’
The Hollywood Adventure Pass is priced at $400 (plus $13.60 processing fee) and includes all the events listed below taking place from Friday 11 November 2016 to Sunday 13 November. Events will also be available to purchase separately, but are not on sale at the moment. This offer expires September 31 (normal price $600.00, excluding fees)
THE HOLLYWOOD ADVENTURE
Friday 11 November
• Mid-morning tour of Guillermo del Toro‘s At Home with the Monsters exhibit at LACMA (only available to Pass holders)
• Evening event at the Vincent Price Art Museum at the East Los Angeles College, featuring a look at the personal collection donated by Vincent and Mary Price. This event will be hosted by the VPAM as a special fund-raising event.
Saturday 12 November
• Day tour of the favourite haunts of Vincent Price. This tour is also sold separately.
• Evening outing and presentation at a suitably spooky surprise location.
Sunday 13 November
• Day trip to Point Dume and Nicholas Beach in Malibu, for a special remembrance service and picnic-style luncheon led by Victoria. This tour is also sold separately.
Your Hollywood Adventure Pass includes ground transportation (where applicable), the VPAM dinner, LACMA fees, and Sunday lunch. Air transportation and airport transfers are not included. A list of recommended hotels can be provided on request so you can book your stay in LA.
For our full terms and conditions: click here.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT SALES HAVE NOW ENDED ON THIS PASS***
PLEASE NOTE THAT SALES HAVE NOW ENDED FOR THIS PASS