A word from Victoria Price: ‘This tour is particularly near and dear to my heart as it highlights the special bond my dad and I shared about art in general, and Native American art in specific. My dad was one of the earliest and most vocal advocates for Native American artists and served on the Indian Arts & Crafts Board for 15 years. Peter Fuller (the curator of the 2015 Vincent Price London Legacy Tour) and I will be guiding you on a 7-day trip from New Mexico to Arizona, visiting some incredibly powerful and sacred places. This includes a visit to Chaco Canyon led by my brother, VB Price, as well as trips to Santa Fe, Navajo, Hopi and Sedona, and ending in Phoenix, Arizona.’
The Southwest Adventure is priced at $US1450 (for a limited time only) and takes place from Friday 4 November 2016 to Thursday 10 November 2016, with all the details you need to know below.
If you’d also like to join us for one of our Hollywood Adventures (Friday 11 to Sunday 13 November 2016), then just click on the highlighted link. For our terms & conditions, (click here)
THE SOUTHWEST ADVENTURE
Friday 4 November
• Welcome dinner in Albuquerque
Saturday 5 November
• Full-day tour of Chaco Culture National Historical Park led by Chaco Trilogy author VB Price,
Sunday 6 November & Monday 7 November
• Two-day escorted cultural tour of Santa Fe, led by Victoria Price, featuring art museum and gallery visits, a half-day excursion to a Native American Indian site, and a special film screening and presentation.
Tuesday 8 November
• Full-day tour of the Navajo Nation territory and historic Route 66 locations and lunch at El Rancho, Gallup, and a one-night stay at La Posada, Winslow, Arizona.
Wednesday 9 November
• Full-day guided tour of Hopi, comprising three mesas, lunch at Hopi Cultural Center, and a visit to a Hop kachina store. Plus, a one-night stay in Sedona.
Thursday 10 November
• We shall visit the red rock canyons of Sedona and the famous energy vortex rocks, plus some Native American galleries on the way, before ending the tour in Phoenix.
Your $1450 Southwest Adventure Pass includes two-nights accommodation in Arizona; one special dinner; all tours and special events, and ground transport from Santa Fe to Phoenix. You will arrange your own lodging in Albuquerque and Santa Fe and purchase your own meals for the remainder of the trip. Air transportation is not included. A list of recommended hotels can be provided on request so you can book your own stay..
For our full terms and conditions: click here.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW: If you have a PayPal account, enter your email address in the field below to be taken direct to PayPal. If you don’t have one, just click on Pay Now and you can enter as a guest on PayPal, where you can use a normal debit or credit card.
*****UPDATE: ALL SEATS ARE NOW TAKEN FOR THIS PASS TYPE*****
|The Southwest Adventure Pass|