• What does my ticket include?
See individual event pages for what your ticket covers.
• Can I buy tickets on the door on the day of a particular event?
No. Unless otherwise stated, all events must be pre-booked online.
• Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
• What is the refund policy?
Refunds are available on all tickets up to the 1 October 2016. After that date – tickets are non-refundable.
• I now cannot attend an event. Can I get a refund on my ticket?
Sorry. No refunds under any circumstances.
• What happens if the organisers cancel an event?
In the unlikely event of an event being cancelled due to lack of numbers, a refund will be offered (less processing fees).
• Will the events still go ahead if Victoria Price is unable to attend?
No, and a refund will be offered (less processing fees).
• Can I get my books/film memorabilia signed?
Victoria will be pleased to sign any books or memorabilia at all events at no charge.
• What happens if I have any special dietary requirements?
If you are attending an event where meals are included in your ticket, please send us your requirements in writing before 1 October 2016.
• Use of Video Cameras/Smartphones
Video cameras and video/sound recording equipment (including the use of recording facilities on mobile phones) is NOT allowed into guest talks or screenings. This is for a number of reasons both legal and practical. However, use of cameras allowed in any other situation.
• Disability access
Ticket holders will disabilities must inform the organisers of their needs/requirements by no later than 1 October 2016 so that adequate arrangements can be made. Should this be impossible a refund (less the processing fee) will be offered. Please note, some venue have restricted access. See individual event listing for details.
• Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter an event?
For events where alcohol is available you must be 18 to attend this event. Please bring a valid form of identification with you on the day. (Passport or driving license).
• Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Please bring your printed ticket to any event which is also open to the public. Holders of The Southwest Adventure Pass, The Hollywood Adventure Pass, or The Full Vincent Pass need not have to do this.
• I do not have a printer or my printer is broken and I cannot print my confirmation, how do I show proof of tickets?
If a printer is unavailable please get a friend or colleague to print your ticket. Alternatively show confirmation e-mail/ticket on your phone.
• I have not received my confirmation email, what do I do now?
An automatic confirmation is sent out to the email address provided in the booking when it is confirmed. Please check your spam/junk folder as some email providers classify it as spam. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.